WPC/WSC Croatia - details

Re: WPC/WSC Croatia - details

Postby Iris » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

vasso wrote:Members of the greek team shall arrive to Trieste airport as well to Trieste train station. Is there a possibility for transportation from the train station too?

Probably I'm arriving at the train station of Trieste too :)
Iris

Postby vasso » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Iris wrote:
vasso wrote:Members of the greek team shall arrive to Trieste airport as well to Trieste train station. Is there a possibility for transportation from the train station too?

Probably I'm arriving at the train station of Trieste too :)

Probably I'll be there later than you, my flight arrives to Milan, Italy at 1pm and it's a long trip to Trieste..
Chica Quemado de Rompecabezas
vasso

Postby Iris » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm

yes, you have more or less one hour to Milan Malpensa to the train station, and then 5 or 6 hours by train to Trieste with a change.

If you don't have already bought your plane ticket, maybe you can arrive the night before in Milan and come to Venice instead, spend the night in my house and then we can go together to trieste (only 2 hours by train)
Iris

Postby Goran Vodopija » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:11 pm

From which direction are you arriving at Trieste train station? If you are going through Croatia, please leave the train at Zagreb station and will pick you up there.
If you are arriving from somewhere west, then I guess we'll have to pick you up at Trieste train station. We'll pick up whoever comes in first (by plane or by train), then wait for others. I just hope they won't have to wait too long. :)
Goran Vodopija

Postby sf2l » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I have a car in Trieste and will drive to Kraljevica. I may be able to help giving a lift to a couple of persons.
stefano
sf2l

Postby Goran Vodopija » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks for the offer, Stefano.
If there aren't many people arriving in Trieste we would very much appreciate if you could help us out and pick up those people.
We'll let you know who's coming to Trieste, asap.
Goran Vodopija

Postby valter » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 am

To the Greek team:
Please let us know times of your arrival at Trieste as soon as possible.
Train station in Trieste is located in center od the city, while the airport is about 40 km away. It will be difficult for us to cover all. Probably some of you will have to wait some time to be picked up.
Valter
valter

Postby Claudine » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello
I only read about the problem of the arrival in Trieste after I had already booked my ticket.
I will arrive in Trieste at the airport on monday morning. I know about at least 2 other participants who will also arrive at Trieste airport on monday.
Claudine

Postby Goran Vodopija » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi Claudine.
Do not worry, there is no problem with the Trieste airport, all you have to do is let the organizers know (by e-mail at feniks@novilist.hr) the exact time of your arrival and you will be pick up at the airport, or any other station (train, bus...). The same goes for everybody. :)
Goran Vodopija

Postby vasso » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 pm

we have booked our plane tickets but not the train tickets. It seems likely that we will rent a car from bergamo and then drop it off to trieste, that means we will arrive early afternoon. Giulia is that u Iris? thanks for the offer, although the tickets are already booked :( . If we do rent a car after all we can give you a lift to trieste :)

Those leaving Athens will be at Trieste around 10am and those leaving thessaloniki will be there in the afternoon. I hope they won't have to wait for us all day long, they are going to be like 4-5 people at least.

We apologize for delaying in sending this info officially but some members of the official team are facing difficulties leaving their schools for a week and we are working to solve this.
Chica Quemado de Rompecabezas
vasso

PreviousNext

Return to Public section