Board Member Elections 2017

Board Member Elections 2017

Postby WPF » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello everyone,

At the WSC-WPC 2017 in Bangalore, there will be a vote for 3 open positions in the WPF Board.

I vacated a position earlier this year when the Board appointed me as the new Director. Apart from this, two members, Hns Eendebak and Vitezslav Koudelka, have served their tenure and may apply for re-election along with fresh candidates.

We have prepared a short document, attached below, which gives details of the position, what it entails and what is expected of a candidate if elected.

If you are interested in applying for a position, please read the document carefully. If you know someone who is interested, share the document with them. After understanding the requirements, interested candidates may send an email to office@worldpuzzle.org, or to my ID in reply to this mail too.

While we will accept applications independently as well, it is generally recommended that applicants are nominated by their respective country's member representative.

The deadline for applying is 15th September. I've set this deadline so that I can then share your applications with the members as a prelude to a short presentation/speech + Q&A session (if necessary) at the General Assembly.
Attachments
WPF Board Member - About.pdf
(69.03 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Prasanna Seshadri
Director - World Puzzle Federation
WPF

Return to Public section